Management Trainees At Keells Super
Post :- Management Trainees
Company Name:- Keells Super – John Keells Holdings
Posting Date :- 22-11-14
Closing Date :- 30-11-14
Salary and Other benefits :-
Selected candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in keeping with Industry standards along with career progression.
Keells Super is an exclusive supermarket in Sri Lanka known and trusted for its quality products and outstanding service. We understand that “people” play a pivotal role in delivering the standards we set. This is why we are not just seeking the best, but the best out of the best.
If you think you are up for a challenge in delivering quality products with unmatched service and doing it in perhaps the most dynamic environment in the country, then Keells super is the place to be.
– The selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive academic and strategic training process combined with on the job training exposure during the first year of employment in our own Retail Academy.
– Candidates will have an opportunity to work with some of the pioneers in the Retail Industry.
– The training program will cover Retail management, FMCG marketing, Inventory Management and General Business Management.
– Upon successful completion of the training program each candidate will be assigned to an outlet as a Duty Manager and thereafter depending on performance and availability candidates will be promoted to the position of Supermarket Manager.
– Selected candidates will have an opportunity to follow the City & Guilds Advanced Diploma in Retail Management.
– A degree in Business Management from a recognized university.
– Desire to learn and deliver results in a fast paced environment.
– Strong communication and leadership skills.
– Possess excellent PR Skills
– Be smart and energetic with a pleasing personality.
– Be a Go-getter
– Be a good team player
Please send in your resume to the under mentioned address within 10 days of the advertisement,
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org