Manager – Trade Operations At Citi Bank
Post :- Manager – Trade Operations
Company Name:- Citi Bank – Citi group
Posting Date :- 23-11-14
Closing Date :- 30-11-14
Salary and Other benefits :-
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the right candidate.
As part of Citigroup, the world’s largest financial services conglomerate with over 16,000 offices in 140 countries. Citibank is a class of its own. We are the only bank in Sri Lanka to offer totally ISO-certified operations, meaning that our clients get the best service possible. Our employees thrive on a culture of innovation, world-class customer care, and continual learning.
Would you like to be one of us?
– Function as the Unit Head of Trade Operations handling overall management of processing activities that include Imports,
– Exports, Guarantees and Loan Operations, ensuring an efficient delivery of services within stipulated turnaround times and maintaining high accuracy levels, streamlining of processes and initiating process improvements, effectively managing processing activities
– handled by outsourced processing vendors and providing strong oversight handling correspondence with all stakeholders, ensuring compliance with internal & external policies and regulatory guidelines, maintaining a robust control/compliance environment and supervising and managing a mid-sized team.
Key Requirements & Experience:
The ideal candidate will be professionally qualified in Banking & Finance, Accountancy or Management with a minimum of 10 years experience in Trade Operations with at least 5-7 years in a supervisory role.
– A thorough knowledge of ICC Guidelines: UCP 600, URC 522, ISBRISP98, Incoterms 2010 and local regulations is required as well as excellent communication and people management skills, strong work ethic and high- energy level/roll-up-the-sleeves approach in order to support the team.
– The position requires one to be a quick learner with the ability to understand and apply new policies and guidelines effectively, and possess good time-management and multi-tasking capabilities.
– A person who is flexible, proactive, self-motivated and willing to take up challenges with a success and results-oriented mindset would suit the ideal profile.
If you feel that you are suited for this position, send in your CV with the details of two non-related referees to the address below, stating the job title on the top left corner of the envelope, within one week of this advertisement
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources
Citibank, N. A.,
65C, Dharmapala Mawatha,
(Incorporated with limited liability in the USA)