Technical Executive At Finlay
Post :- Technical Executive – Maldives
Company Name:- Finlay Rentokil Ceylon (Pvt) Limited
Posting Date :- 09-11-14
Closing Date :- 21-11-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
An attractive remuneration and benefit package inclusive of air fare, accommodation and other fringe benefits awaits the successful candidate.
We are a diversified group of companies and a subsidiary of the Swire Group, a multi-national, multi-disciplined, commercial organization. We have been in operation since 1893. Our current business portfolio includes: value added tea exports, tea warehousing, environmental services encompassing pest control, hygiene services & timber preservation, insurance, airline GSA, and temperature controlled logistics.
Finlay Rentokil Ceylon (Pvt) Limited is a well established company providing a range of environmental services to its large portfolio of corporate, industrial and individual customers. A pioneer in its many services, the company continues to hold the market leadership position, due to its deep commitment to standards and quality of the services rendered. Pest Control, timber preservation, and hygiene are services the company offers to its clients.
Pest Control Division provides services for the industrial, commercial & residential sectors to safeguard against disease carrying and destructive pests.
Immediate vacancy exists in Maldives Branch for the above post; applications are invited from suitable qualified persons to fill the following vacancy:
The selected candidate will be responsible to:
– Supervise the performance of the service and technical staff
– Manage the branch operations and office administrative functions
– Maintain high standards of customer services
– Develop and generate new sales
– A graduate or higher diploma holder in Agriculture or Science.
– Previous work experience in sales/marketing and operations management will be an advantage.
– Good command of the English Language (verbal and written) is essential.
– Should be able to work in Maldives for minimum of 2 years fixed term contract basis.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply within 7 days of this advertisement, either via email or by post, indicating the position you are applying for on the top left hand comer of the envelope, along with the names and contact details of two non-related referees,
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resource Development,
Finlays Colombo PLC,
186, Vauxhall Street,