Trainee Assistant Legal Officer At BOC
Post :- Trainee Assistant Legal Officer
Company Name:- Bank of Ceylon
Places Of Vacancies:- Northern Province
Posting Date :- 06-11-14
Closing Date :- 17-11-14
Salary and Other benfits :-
A monthly training allowance of Rs. 31,000/= (all inclusive) will be paid during the training period and upon selection to the Assistant Legal Officer grade, the successful trainees will be placed on the following salary scale.
(Gross salary at intial point as at October 2014 is Rs. 60,709/76 including Cost of Living Allowance of Rs. 26,978/69 which is variable)
Applications are invited from young, qualified, experienced, dynamic and results oriented persons to be a part of Bank of Ceylon’s Legal Division.
Qualifications and experience
– Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public
– One year active practice and experience in civil litigation, examination in title to land, notarial work, labour and industrial court work.
– Computer litercy and competency in English & Tamil languages.
Qualities being sought
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Leadership Qualities
– Interpersonal Skills.
– Below 40 years as at closing date of applications.
(Those who do not meet the above requirements are advised not to apply) Terms and Conditions
– The post will be subject to the general terms and conditions of the Bank’s service, but outside the normal Banking stream (Closed Service)
– Training period will be 01 year on a training agreement with provision to absorb into the permanent cadre as Assistant Legal Officer if found suitable at a special examination conducted by the Bank and if the general conduct during the training period is satisfactory.
– During the one year period of training, the Trainee will be entitled to 07 days casual leave and 07 days sick leave.
– By an interview
Apply through our web site www.boc.lk on or before 17th November 2014 and keep the ‘Application Reference Number’ of the submitted application for your future reference.
Applcations received through any other method, except the above procedure will not be entertained, under any circumstances.
More Details :- http://www.careers.boc.lk/AdvertisementEng.aspx
Application :- http://www.careers.boc.lk/IndexNew.aspx
Apply Post :-
Human Resource Division,
Bank of Ceylon,