Trainee – Financial Services At Singer
Post :- Trainee – Financial Services
Company Name:- Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC
Posting Date :- 09-11-14
Closing Date :- 13-11-14
As the country’s strongest brand, Singer resonates in the hearts and minds of millions of Sri Lankans. Singer is by far the number one retailer of consumer durables in Sri Lanka with a portfolio of over 30 global brands, including multibillion dollar brands such as Samsung, Hitachi, Philips, Whirlpool and Kenwood. Our tradition of trusted excellence began with the invention of the very first sewing machine in 1851 and continues today at our state- of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Our subsidiaries include Singer Finance, which has revolutionized the consumer landscape by providing innovative financial products to Sri Lankans from all walks of life. Singer is the global market leader, with an unmatched record of over 160 years.
Are you the next generation of Singer?
Applicants for this position should possess following prerequisites
– Good results in GCE O/L and A/L.
– Professional qualification in ICASL – Foundation Level or/and AAT qualification will be an added advantageous.
– Advanced MS Excel skills and exposure to computerized accounting application packages and ERP System.
– Able to converse fluently in Sinhala and English while Tamil language proficiency will an added advantage.
– Flair for dealing with internal and external customers extremely courteously.
– Age should below 24 years.
If you feel you have what we need please send your CV to the following
e-mail address before 13th November 2014. Please state the post applied as
Trainee – Financial Services.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Assistant Manager – Recruitment & Systems,
Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC,
80, Nawam Mawatha,