Data Entry Operator At Fonterra
Post :- Data Entry Operator
Company Name:- Fonterra Brands Sri Lanka
Posting Date :- 05-12-14
Closing Date :- 12-12-14
Salary and Other benefits :-
A remuneration package on par with the industry standards will be offered to the selected candidate.
A farmer-owned co-operative with headquarters in New Zealand, Fonterra is the world’s leading milk processor and dairy exporter. Our team of 16,000 collect 20+ billion litres of milk every year, delivering dairy nutrition every day in more than 100 countries around the world.
Fonterra Brands Sri Lanka has been delivering dairy nutrition to people across the country for more than 35 years. Our network of 4000 local dairy farmers, staff, retailers and other partners is committed to helping develop the local dairy industry and providing dairy nutrition. Today, we operate two manufacturing sites and employ around 750 staff.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Store Keeper and will be responsible in feeding accurate information to the operating system to generate required reports. Main accountabilities of the role would include;
– Maintaining effective record keeping system for all materials
– Handling payment related documents (OR/ TR/GRN) and send for payment on time
– Providing inventory details when requested
– Maintaining 5S and H&S practices in the work place
– The candidate should possess a complete qualification in G.C.E (Ordinary Level) Examination.
– G.C.E (Advanced Level) Examination qualification would be an added advantage.
– 2+ years experience in material handling with exposure to ERP system is a must.
– Excellent communication skills with knowledge on MS Office skills is a must.
If you are keen to build your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement to
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org