Internship At Fonterra
Post :- Internship-Corporate Affairs
Company Name:- Fonterra Lanka
Posting Date :- 10-12-14
Closing Date :- 19-12-14
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Corporate Social Engagement Manager and the corporate affairs team in assisting to carrying out activities related to corporate communications, media, and corporate relations. Main accountabilities of this role would include;
– Doing online research on given topics
– Supporting development of communications material
– Coordinating with external stakeholders on logistical requirements related to meeting arrangements and special projects
– Handling special projects initiated by the department
– Maintaining accurate records on payments and other administration documentation
– The candidate should currently pursue a university degree at one of the leading educational institutions and be in the 3rd year of studies.
– He/ She should be able to work full-time for 6 months from Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 5:00pm at Fonterra Head Office, Biyagama.
– Strong communication skills and an outgoing personality is a pre-requisite.
If you are keen to start your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org