Payroll Officer, Marketing Coordinator At Union Bank
Post :- Payroll Officer, Marketing Coordinator
Company Name:- Union Bank
Posting Date :- 21-12-14
Closing Date :- 02-01-14
Salary and Oter benefits:-
Union Bank has embarked on a new growth phase and is looking to hire the best in the industry. Exciting career opportunities exist across diverse business areas for suitably qualified and dynamic individuals.
Union Bank is one of Sri Lanka’s leading Banks supported by the strength of TPG, the US based global private investment firm with US$66 billion in capital under management and an extensive global network with significant presence in Asia and Europe. With a solid foundation etched with financial stability and international know-how, Union Bank is amongst the top 5 commercial banks in market capitalisation in Sri Lanka, offering a full range of products and services to personal and commercial financial sectors.
– The ideal candidate is expected to assist and work closely with the Payroll Executive in processing employees’ payroll and supporting
other functions of the department.
– The position also requires the handling of statutory payments (EPF, ETF, PAYE etc), maintaining payroll related/ Statutory documentation and processing of staff loans within the agreed timelines.
– Should have successfully completed the GCE A Level examination.
– Minimum 3 years experience in HR, Admin or Accounting with 1 year in processing automated payroll.
– Previous experience in a Bank or Finance Company will be a definite advantage.
– Should be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
– Knowledge of statutory regulations, EPF\ ETF contributions and Tax laws of Sri Lanka would be beneficial.
– Applications are invited from individuals looking to embark on a career in Marketing.
– Main Scope of the job would be coordinating and following up with branches, advertising agencies, suppliers as well as handling the
administrative functions of the department.
– Have excellent communication skills in English and be self motivated.
– Be methodical and have the ability to coordinate and follow up efficiently.
– Have the ability to work on Microsoft Office (Good knowledge of Excel is essential).
– Previous experience in Marketing and related qualification will be an added advantage.
Applications should be forwarded via post or email to Asst. Vice President Human Resources with the names of two non related referees within 7 days of this advertisement. The post applied for should be indicated on the top left-hand corner of the envelope or in the subject line of the email. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org