Sales & Channel Development Officer At Fonterra
Post :- Sales & Channel Development Officer
Company Name:- Fonterra Brands Sri Lanka
Posting Date :- 30-12-14
Closing Date :- 09-01-15
Salary and Other benefits:-
A remuneration package on par with the industry standards will be offered to the selected candidate.
A farmer-owned co-operative with headquarters in New Zealand, Fonterra is the world’s leading milk processor and dairy exporter. Our team of 16,000 collect 20+ billion litres of milk every year, delivering dairy nutrition every day in more than 100 countries around the world.
Fonterra Brands Sri Lanka has been delivering dairy nutrition to people across the country for more than 35 years. Our network of 4000 local dairy farmers, staff, retailers and other partners is committed to helping develop the local dairy industry and providing dairy nutrition. Today, we operate two manufacturing sites and employ around 750 staff.
The selected candidate will be responsible in achieving all category, brand, channel and customer based objectives whilst building good business relationships with internal and external stakeholders. This position will directly report to the Area Sales and Channel Development Manager. Main accountabilities of the role would include;
– Planning and executing all channel and customer plans to achieve brand/sales objectives in the assigned territories
– Managing consignment agent with the objective of achieving set standards and KPIs
– Understanding In-store standards and execute point of sales placements for all brands
– Analysing route efficiencies and suggesting plans to optimize selling opportunities
– Achieving and maintaining all agreed sales and operational KPI’s
– The candidate should possess a complete qualification in G.C.E (Ordinary Level) Examination. G.C.E (Advanced Level) Examination qualification would be an added advantage.
– 2+ years experience in selling operation in a FMCG or any customer centred experience is required.
– Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and operational planning skills is a must.
If you are keen to build your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
We will correspond only with shortlisted candidates
Apply Email :- email@example.com