Sales Executive / BPO At Browns Group
Post :- Sales Executive / BPO
Company Name:- Browns Group
Posting Date :- 09-12-14
Closing Date :- 19-12-14
The Browns Group, with 139 years of Heritage and Trust, is a leading conglomerate with a multi billion rupee turnover, are market leaders in six segments of its operation. Engineering and hardware, power generation, agriculture, travel/leisure, home & office, healthcare consist of the group’s main sectors.
The group has also diversified in to areas such as financial markets, plantation, hydro projects and sugar industry at present.
Borwns Group Industries (Pvt) Limited (BGIL) which is an integral part of the Marine & Manufacturing sector of the Browns Group specialized in providing complete solutions to the boat building industry. BGIL markets a range of high quality inboard and outboard marine engines under several leading brands. We are now in search of a dynamic member to be a part of our sales force.
The Job role encompasses:
– Achieve Sales target on monthly and annual basis.
– Achieve monthly collection target by regular follow ups and methodical tracking.
– Introduce potential customers to the company in order to generate new business.
– Carryout product promotions and demonstrations.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in selling marine,inboard & outboard engines.
– Good communication skills in English and Tamil would be an added advantage.
– Should be a confident and dynamic team player.
– Passed G.C.E. A/L examination.
– Age below 30 years.
If you are confident that you can meet the above requirements, please apply within 14 days of this advertisement with your complete CV including the names of two non-related referees. Also, indicate clearly the position applied for, on the top left hand corner of the envelop / in the subject line of the email.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Brown & Company PLC
34, Sir Mohamed Macan Marcar Mw,