Administration / HR Executive At Bodyline – MAS Holdings
Post :- Administration / HR Executive
Company Name:- Bodyline (PVT) LTD – MAS Holdings
Posting Date :- 04-01-15
Closing Date :- 15-01-15
Salary and Other benefits:-
A competitive remuneration package along with a challenging work environment is an offer for the right candidate.
We are MAS Holdings; an innovation focused Company specializing in Intimate apparel, Sports 8t Active wear in strategic partnership with global brands such as Victoria’s Secret, GAP, Nike, MftS, Adidas, Reebok and Speedo. We operate from five countries with over 65,000 people.
Bodyline Bodyline (PVT) LTD, Ratnapura Road, Gurugoda, Horana
Bodyline (Pvt) Limited is a joint venture among AAAS Holdings (Sri Lanka), MAST Inc. (USA), Triumph International (Germany). The company product portfolio consists of ladies foundation garments (Bras, Briefs, Swimwear, Sportswear) ft caters for a large pool of customers such as Victoria’s Secret, Triumph, Pink, Lane Bryant ft NIKE. Bodyline has been the winner of The National Productivity Award, The National Quality Award, The National HRM Award and has been adjudged the most Outstanding Exporter in the country besides winning numerous other Exports and Customer Awards. The Company currently employs over 12,000 people.
– Should be a graduate or Diploma holder in HRM / Transport ft Logistic Management.
– Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
– Possess excellent communication ft leadership skills.
– Age should be below 30 years.
– Ability to work extended working hours when required.
– From close proximity to Horana will be given priority.
– Manage the transport fleet and facilitate transport requirements of the organization.
– Deal with outside Transport contractors to obtain effective services and make sure safe ft timely transport services are provided.
– Oversee all vehicle maintenance issues and safety procedures to meet required standards and ensure a safe / comfortable service is provided.
– Timely / effective resolution of ER matters with regard to transport services.
Apply on or before 15th January, 2015.
Note: When forwarding your CV please state the vacancy applied for in the subject bar.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org