Internship At Fonterra
Post :- Internship-HR
Company Name:- Fonterra Brands Sri Lanka
Posting Date :- 08-01-15
Closing Date :- 11-01-15
A farmer-owned co-operative with headquarters in New Zealand, Fonterra is the world’s leading milk processorlind dairy exporter. Our team of 16,000 collect 20+ billion litres of milk every year, delivering dairy nutrition every day in more than 100 countries around the world.
Fonterra Brands Sri Lanka has been delivering dairy nutrition to people across the country for more than 35 years. Our network of 4000 local dairy farmers, staff, retailers and other partners is committed to helping develop the local dairy industry and providing dairy nutrition. Today, we operate two manufacturing sites and employ around 750 staff.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Manager-People & Culture and will provide support to the Human Resources Team in carrying out activities related to Organizational Development. Main accountabilities of this role would include;
– Assisting in the recruitment process by coordinating interviews, inductions and facilitating on boarding requirements
– Coordinating with external stakeholders on logistical requirements related to training programmes
– Handling special projects initiated by the department
– Maintaining accurate records on payments and relevant administration documentation
– The internship is aimed at undergraduate students from a recognized University/Institute, who are willing to work full-time for a period of six months.
– Previous work experience in an office related environment will be an added advantage.
– Strong communication, planning & organizing and time management skills are required.
If you are keen to start your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
We will correspond only with shortlisted candidates
Apply Email :- email@example.com