Sales Manager At AMW
Post :- Sales Manager
Company Name:- Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
Posting Date :- 17-01-15
Closing Date :- 25-01-15
Salary And Other Benefits:-
An attractive remuneration package including other benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited, popularly known as AMW, is one of the pioneers and leading organizations in the Automotive ndustry in Sri Lanka. Our diversified business domains in Automotive, Manufacturing, Export Finance & Leasing industries for word renowned brands s a dominant player in the new vehicle registrations segment.
The Commercial Sales Division (CSD) comprises of world renowned brands such as BP, Castrol, Goodyear, SONAX and local brand of EPIC Max.
We invite dynamic achievers to join our CSD vibrant team as:
Key Duties ft Responsibilities
– Development and strengthening of the Power, Industrial, Corporate and Franchise Car Distributorships and Dealerships for AMW range of Lube, Tyre and Battery brands and products.
– Distinctive focus to develop the portfolio of customers continuously in each segment and ensure growth of market share.
– Pursue identified business prospects, participate actively in the planning and sales prooessfor new business opportunities.
– Responsible to organize promotional activities in order to enhance sales growth.
– Prepare annual business development plans for the brands, products and segments.
– Develop ft achieve monthly, quarterly and annual top line and bottom line budgets.
‘ Carry out market research, competitor and customer suiveys, monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
– Liaise with the principals regularly and directly on all matters.
– Actively participate in all government and private sector tenders.
– 05 years of Field Sales Experience in Automotive, FMCG, Beverage and minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
– Experience in handling Key Accounts is essential.
– Knowledge in Lubricants, Tyres, Batteries and Automotive Industry.
– Advance Level qualification is a must
– Part qualification from a professional body such as CIM, SLIM, CIMA etc.
– A MBA/Degree from a recognized University is an advantage.
– Wilting to travel in all districts of the country.
Please forward your detaied CV with names and contact details of two norvrelated referees by email or post indicating the position & reference number within 10 days of this advertisement to:
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
General Manager – Group Human Resources,
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited,
185, Union Place,