Senior Accountant, Accountant At DIMO
Post :- Senior Accountant, Accountant
Company Name:- DIMO
Posting Date :- 05-01-15
Closing Date :- 07-01-15
Salary And Other Benefits:-
You will be responsible for the preparation of financial statements. This would necessarily mean that you will have an interest in the area of accounting and financial reporting
At DIMO, we believe in “Making work enjoyable and rewarding”. Working at DIMO is more than just a job. We are committed to take your career to great heights. The professional and collaborative work environment of DIMO sets the foundation of success to those who are serious about building a long term career in the organization.
– Membership of a recognized accounting body.
– A minimum of 5 year’s of post qualified experience.
– Excellent knowledge of SLFRS/LKAS with hands-on experience in financial reporting.
– Strong verbal & written communication skills
– An outstanding track record that validates the candidates* desire to excel.
You will play a pivotal role in the corporate reporting of DIMO and head a team that seeks thought leadership in corporate reporting It is imperative that you are at the forefront of developments taking place in corporate reporting.
– Membership of a recognized accounting body
– A minimum of 2 year’s of post qualified experience
– Knowledge of SLFRS/LKAS.
– A “ perfectionist” is likely to fit-in well into the job.
The nature of the job demands a disciplined approach to work planning and coordination being key personal strengths.
Please send in your CV with the names and contact details of two non related referees by logging into our Careers at DIMO Facebook page (www.facebook.com /careersDIMO) or emailing to before 07th January 2015.
Please mention the post applying for in the message.
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
General Manager – Human Resources,
DIESEL & MOTOR ENGINEERING PLC,
No. 65, Jetawana Road,