Senior Accounts Executive, Executive At The Finance Company
Post :- Senior Accounts Executive, Executive
Company Name:- The Finance Company PLC
Place Of Vacancies :- Ampara
Posting Date :- 04-01-15
Closing Date :- 14-01-15
Salary and Other benefits:-
The chosen candidate will be entitled to an attractive remuneration package, along with other Company benefits which are in line with this position.
“The Finance Company PLC” is the oldest Finance Company in Sri Lanka and over the years the Company has become a trusted household name. Today, The Company has the largest asset base in the non – bank financial sector. With an ever expanding customer base, the Company continues to diversify its business in the areas of Finance, Real Estate and Education in order to cater to its clients’ needs. With the new restructuring drive, under the leadership of new Board appointed by the Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, the Company’s objective is to build a stronger business base and make it the market leader in the industry.
With this in mind, we are on the lookout for exceptional, versatile & result oriented individual, to be joined as Accounts Executive Or Senior Accounts Executive who could be a part of our Finance & Accounting team. We pride ourselves in providing a stimulating and rewarding work environment, with ample opportunities for both professional and personal growth.
– Responsibility for preparation the monthly accounts with all schedules including tax and reconciliations by specified date to sector/regional accountants.
– Monitor and manage the cash flow of the branch.
– Preparation of Budgets of the branch.
– Ensure the branch operations are carried out according to the systems and procedures outlined by the Management.
– Support branch manager to improve the profitability and productivity of the branch.
– Part professional qualifications in the field of accounting and financing
– Sound knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
– Sound knowledge of applicable laws, codes and regulations
– A minimum of 5 years experience in Accounting/Auditing
– Computer literacy
– preferably below 35 years
Only the short listed candidates will be called for interviews.
The post applied for should be clearly indicated on the top left corner of the envelope and forward your detailed CV within Seven (7) days, indicating names of two non-related referees to;
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources,
The Finance Company PLC,
The Finance House,
No. 55, Lauries Place,
R.A. De Mel Mawatha,