Senior Executive – HR At MAS Holdings
Post :- Senior Executive – HR
Company Name:- MAS Brands (Private) Limited
Posting Date :- 17-01-15
Closing Date :- 20-01-15
We are MAS Holdings; an innovation focused Company specializing in Intimate apparel, Sports & Activewear in strategic partnership with global brands Victoria’s Secret, GAP, Nike, M&S, Adidas, Reebok and Speedo. We operate from nine countries with over 70,000 people.
MAS Brands (Private) Limited is the Strategic Business Unit of MAS Investments, focused on marketing of amante, MAS’ own brand of lingerie, in Sri Lanka. Our vision and drive to be the category leader within the premium lingerie segment, enables us to understand the evolving needs of the expressive, confident and contemporary Sri Lankan woman.
You will be responsible to overlook and facilitate the HR functions of amante Sri Lanka Operation; from the point of recruitment to ensuring employee training and development and motivation take place in order to fulfill the organizational requirements.
Your responsibilities include;
– Effectively handle the recruitment and selection processes of Sales Consultants whilst coordinating with the sales team and relevant internal and external parties.
– Organize induction including initial training programs and conduct factory tours for new Sales Consultants.
– Coordinate/handle uniforms, insurance, overtime, payroll and other requirements.
– Identify and examine the training needs in consultation with the line managers and plan/ coordinate seasonal product trainings.
– Build, maintain and enhance employee relations of Sales Consultants whilst ensuring that their grievances /issues are resolved effectively. Visit outlets periodically in order to support the above.
– Ensure all personal files/ relevant systems are updated/ maintained in a timely manner in order to ensure all personal information is readily available.
– Plan annual activity calendar and organize/initiate employee welfare activities.
– Monitor/record attendance and leave for the entire team of amante Sri Lanka including Sales Consultants.
– Managing the Human Capital Management System for amante Sri Lanka team.
– Liaise with EPF, ETF, Labour department, EFC, Banks, Insurance and other government/nongovernment institutions as and when required.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree/ Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
– 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role. (Factory exposure would be an advantage)
– Good communication and Human Relations skills.
CLOSING DATE: 20th January 2015 SEND IN YOUR CV TO;
Apply Email :- AmanteSL@masholdings.com