Trainee Nurses At Durdans Hospital
Post :- Trainee Nurses
Company Name:- Durdans Hospital
Posting Date :- 05-01-15
Closing Date :- 07-01-15
Durdans Hospital, an institution with a history dating back to World War II, has a rich heritage built on values and expertise. The hospital was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) with the Gold Seal of Approval for transforming patient safety and quality of care to meet international standards.
Durdans Hospital now offers you an opportunity to enrol in a 3-year comprehensive Nurse Training Course to be conducted at the Durdans Nurses’ Training Centre. Those with the qualifications and attributes below are encouraged to apply for the course, which will commence in the 1st quarter of 2015.
– Unmarried females between 18 and 23 years of age and with a minimum height of 4’19”.
– Minimum of 3 passes at GCE Advanced Level (A/L) in any stream or
– minimum of 2 passes at GCE Advanced Level (A/L) in Science subjects in one sitting and
– minimum of 2 Simple passes (S) in English and Science subjects at GCE Ordinary Level (O/L).
– Candidates with at least 1 pass at GCE Advanced Level (A/L) in Science subjects and Credit passes (C) in English and Science at GCE Ordinary Level (O/L) will also be considered.
If you possess the above qualifications, we invite you to send us your CV, with your contact number, and “Trainee Nurse” marked on the top left corner of the envelope or in the subject bar of your e-mail, to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
No. 3, Alfred Place,