Administrative and Human Resource Coordinator At ICEI INGO
Post :- Administrative and Human Resource Coordinator
Company Name:- ICEI INGO
Places Of Vacancies :- Colombo Office
Posting Date :- 05-02-15
Closing Date :- 10-02-15
ICEI has been working in Sri Lanka since June 2005, when it first came to the country to support the recovery from the dramatic consequences of the 2004 Tsunami. ICEI Programme in Srilanka is now focusing on Governance, Agribusiness and Eco tourism; supporting to small farmers in UVA and Eastern Provinces, training them to eco-friendly production and improving their access to the market.
ICEI INGO is recruiting for its Colombo Office a new staff member for the following position:
Contract duration: 4 m. renewable (renewable for other 2 years)
– Bachelor Degree in accountancy/business
– At least 3 years’ experience in NGO as Administrative Responsible.
– Ability to manage multiple donors financial reporting systems
– Good communication skills
– Fluency in English.
– Ability to prioritize workload
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Very good English communication skills
– Stable work history
The Administrative & HR Coordinator will be responsible for the following tasks:
– Supervise the activities of the Procurement and Logistic Officer and of the Admin Assistant.
– Financial Reporting
– Delivery of Annual action and quarterly progress reports to be submitted to NGO Secretariat and Local Authorities.
– Review projects payments for accuracy, prepare necessary inputs for periodic reports
– Management of bank accounts and petty cash and preparation of monthly bank and petty cash reconciliations.
– Weekly check of Admin Assistant’s accountancy data entry and accountancy software’s for ICEI offices
– Monthly invoices second check and final information check, after PM’s comments and observations
– In charge of internal and external auditing.
– Prepare monthly finance planning, reports and forecast, according to the relevant deadlines
– Assisting the ICEI Project Manager on funds transfer control.
– Coordinating admin staff for preparation of financial reports for donors.
– Plan office running costs and local personnel costs for project year, taking into consideration donors’ requirements, funds transfer timings and funds availability.
– Checking on Procurement documentation and on the proper use of all procurement procedures, bid matrixes, purchase orders and contracts, to ensure that they are according to ICEI and Donors procurement rules.
– Checking on the proper use of all administrative procedures and contracts, to ensure that they are according to ICEI and Donors rules.
– Assisting ICEI and Ecowave Project managers in defining Staff profiles and during the recruitment phase.
– Support the Monitoring Officer whenever required for monitoring purposes.
– Prepare Staff Contracts.
– Responsible for Monthly pay roll, EPF, ETF & PAYE Taxes.
– Keep clear and updated account of all staff members’ salaries
– Coordinate with the Project Managers on new recruitments.
– Responsible for providing briefing and support to Project Manager on any admin staff issues, complaints and proposals.
– Responsible for delivering VISA requests and documents for expatriate staff.
Expected on-the-job personal behavior
– Maintain good and open relationships with colleagues, partners and beneficiaries.
– Refrain from any discrimination based on gender, religion, social status, ethnicity or age, with colleagues as well as with any person from partners, beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
– Transfer communication and sharing knowledge with other team members.
– Maintain high standard of accuracy.
– Participate in the staff meetings as required.
– Confident in using own initiative, prioritizing workload and meeting deadlines.
– Ability to work as part of a team and/or individually with minimum supervision.
– Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
– Respect of confidentiality.
– Require to travel to the field whenever needed.
– Computer literacy in MS Office package and internet use.
All the applications with comprehensive CV and the contact details of two non-related referees, one at least from your previous employment should be sent on or before 10th of February 2015
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org