IT Assistant At Durdans Hospital
Post :- IT Assistant (IT Department)
Company Name:- Durdans Hospital
Posting Date :- 02-02-15
Closing Date :- 10-02-15
Salary And Other Benefits:-
An attractive and negotiable remuneration package, coupled with opportunities for learning and career advancement, is on offer.
Durdans Hospital, an institution with a history dating back to World War II, has a rich heritage built on values and expertise. The hospital was accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) with the Gold Seal of Approval for transforming patient safety and quality of care to meet international standards.
We seek a dynamic, result-oriented person to join our IT department on a permanent basis with th following skills and attributes:
– Minimum of GCE ‘A’ Level with 3 subjects in the Science stream and MCP/MCSA and CCNA
– Minimum of one year hands-on experience in the following areas:
– Microsoft Windows XP/7/8 and Microsoft Office, network [LAN/WAN] concepts, while LINUX would be a definite advantage
– Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and repairing PCs. printers and other peripherals
– Solving network-related problems and fixing virus and applications secutiry issues
– Should be willing to work and shrf basis and long hours
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, we invite you to send your CV, including phone number and details of two non-related referees, with the post applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelope/the subject bar of the e-mail, to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
Apply Online:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
No. 3, Alfred Place,