Amateur Announcers At Lotteries Board
Post :- Amateur Announcers
Company Name:- Development Lotteries Board
Posting Date :- 29-03-15
Closing Date :- 12-04-15
Selection of Male & female Amateur Announcers announcing activities at the Television Lottery Draws
Applications are invited from experienced and amateur male/female announcers below 35 years with a pleasant appearance & capable of performing (Sinhala/Tamil) announcing activities at the Television programmes relevant to lottery draws conducted by the Development Lottery Board.
– Should have passed the G.C.E. (O/Level) Examination in six subjects with a pass for (Sinhala/Tamil) subject
– Height of male applicants should be not less than 5 ft. 6 ins. and female applicants not less than 5 ft. 2 ins.
– Should be able to converse fluently in the language selected for announcing
– Having passed G.C.E. (A/Level) and ability to announce in more than one language and knowledge in Social, Economical and Cultural activities will be considered an added qualification
– As the Lottery draws will be conducted on late evenings in Colombo, should be able to participate
– Suitable persons will be selected through a test to judge the announcing capability at an interview
– This is not a permanent or temporary post, but a post of relief announcer, an allowance decided by the Board will be paid to the persons engaged for relief announcing activities, as and when necessary
A self-prepared application giving name, date of birth, permanent address, educational qualifications, experience & medium of language capable of carrying out announcing activities, sex, height with a recent full size colour photograph of size 5×3.75 (post card size) should be forwarded addressed to the Chairman, Development Lotteries Board, No. 356, Dr. Colvin R. de Silva Mawatha, Colombo 02. The medium expect to make announcing activities “Recruitment of Announcers” should be marked on left-hand top corner of the envelope.
Apply Post :-
Development Lotteries Board,
No. 356, Dr Colvin R. de Silva Mawatha,