Nurse At Sri Lankan Airlines
Post :- Nurse (Female)
Company Name:- Sri Lankan Airlines
Posting Date :- 27-03-15
Closing Date :- 04-04-15
National Carrier, award winning Airline, 96 destinations, 44 countries, expanding network, SriLankan in flavor, global in action and now part of the one world alliance. That’s what we are;
The SriLankan team is seeking a dynamic individual to join as;
The selected candidate will be mainly engaged in our in-house Medical Centre.
Key responsibilities will include;
– Deliver nursing care and attend to emergencies at SriLankan Airlines premises and airport on a 24 hour basis, nursing care and first Aid to staff and passengers.
– Prepare statistics and maintain daily records to forecast and budget medical requirements and coordinate with relevant Departments with regard to sick passengers.
The applicants should possess the following minimum requirements
– 6 passes at the G.C.E (O/L) examination with 4 Credits in one sitting and a Credit for English is mandatory.
– Possess a Government School of Nursing Certificate with 3 years general nursing experience in Public sector hospitals preferably in Accident & Emergency/ Public Health/ Occupational Health and be a registered Nurse with the Sri Lanka Medical Council.
– Age: below 48 years as at 04th April 2015.
Applications along with your contact number and email address should be forwarded to, stating the post applied for on the upper left corner of the envelope, on or before 04th April 2015.
Apply Post :-
Talent Resourcing Manager,
SriLankan Airlines Ltd.
Bandaranaike Interna-tional Airport,