Customer Service Assistants At People’s Bank
Post :- Customer Service Assistants
Company Name:- People’s Bank
Posting Date :- 22-04-15
Closing Date :- 30-04-15
Salary Other benefits:-
During the training period the trainees will be paid a monthly allowance. The period of training will be initially 04 years on contract basis. The successful completion of training would result in contractual/ permanent employment in the Bank. Further more, such employees will be entitled to the benefits such as an attractive salary. Medical Benefits, Staff Housing Loan, Annual Bonus etc.
People’s Bank is currently repositioning itself as a dynamic and vibrant commercial bank in the financial sector. Towards this end, we are recruiting talented, high performing youth to support our team in our branch network islandwide. If you share the same passion and commitment to be the very best and can meet our high standards, this is tne right job for you.
Your job involves to man the front desks of our branches and attend to the customer inquiries and other Banking needs in the most courteous attentive manner. It will be your responsibility to coordinate with all concerned and ensure that all customer requirements are fulfilled in the quickest possible time.
– You should be below 24 years of age as at 30 April 2015.
– Possess a high degree of responsibility, a willingness to work diligently and be results-oriented.
– Should pass minimum of 6 Subjects at G.C.E. (Ordinary Level) examination with 5 credits including Mathematics, English & Sinhala/Tamii language in one and same sitting.
– 3 Simple Passes at the G.C.E. (Advanced Level) Examination in one and same sitting (excluding General English). However passing General English will be an added advantage.
– Computer Literacy will also be an added advantage.
– For candidates who have sat for the Advanced Level Examination in more than one sitting, it is compulsory to mention the particulars of the said attempts including year, index number and results.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
– All applicants should sit for a qualifying examination conducted by the Department of Examinations and the candidates who meet the stipulated standards at the said examination will be called for a subsequent interview.
– Under this scheme candidates will be selected only on the order of merit obtained at the interview irrespective of the marks of the qualifying examination and they should be ready to serve in any part of the country.
– Further they will be required to serve for a minimum period of five years continuously in branch/Region where they will be initially attached to.
– Successful candidates at the interview will be required to undergo a comprehensive on the job training covering all aspects of Banking.
Eligible candidates are kindly requested to forward their applications in duplicate along with copies of Educational certificates (O/L & A/L) and NIC/Birth Certificate. The post applied for and the relevant district of residence should be mentioned on the top left hand corner of the envelope.(Eg — Customer Service Assistants – District – Kegalle) Duly perfected application forms should reach the undermentioned address on or before 30,h April 2015.
Applicants are advised to refrain from forwarding same application several times. Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
Applications must be prepared in strict accordance with the specimen application form given below by using both side of A4 sheet. (Section No 1 to 11 should be in 1st page and Section No 12 to 16 should be in 2nd page) All incomplete and non-complying applications will be rejected.
Those who are not having the minimum qualifications as described above are advised not to apply.
People’s Bank reserves the right to decide the number of positions to be filled or postpone/cancel the recruitement.
The specimen application is also available in the People’s Bank website –
Apply Online :- www.peoplesbank.lk
Apply Post :-
Deputy General Manager (Human Resources),
People’s Bank – Head Office,
No. 75, Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha,
Colombo – 02.