Manufacturing Excellence Manager At Unilever
Post :-Manufacturing Excellence Manager
Company Name:- Premium Exports Ceylon Limited – Unilever Sri Lanka
Places Of Vacancies :- Agarapathana in the Nuwara Eliya
Posting Date :- 06-04-15
Closing Date :- 13-04-15
Salary Other benefits:-
A remuneration package on par with industry standards will be offered to the selected candidate.
We are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Excellence Manager for our Supply Chain Team
At Unilever, we create a better future everyday by being one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast-moving consumer goods. We aim to provide people the world over, with products that are good for them and good for others. Our brands are iconic and trusted the world over. Our people enable our global presence and market leadership, and we are constantly on the lookout for people who are driven to achieve the best in everything they do.
Premium Exports Ceylon Limited (PECL) is a fully owned subsidiary of Unilever Sri Lanka Limited located at Agarapathana in the Nuwara Eliya district. PECL produces instant tea for customers worldwide and is Unilever’s largest instant tea manufacturing facility.
We wish to recruit an energetic, highly motivated and a result oriented individual to join our factory team at Agarapathana.
The selected candidate wilt report to the Manufacturing Manager and will be responsible for managing and driving the implementation of the TPM process in Premium Exports Ceylon Limited in line with the formed manufacturing strategy. He / she will be responsible for the overall coordination of all TPM activities for losses eradication within the manufacturing site. In addition, he / she will also be responsible for the areas given below:
– Lead and drive TPM pillar activities across the site through the TPM pillar leaders to ensure successful implementation of TPM processes.
– Lead manufacturing process improvement projects with regard to productivity, quality & hygienic requirements and minimize the process variances.
– Ensure implementation of periodic audits, develop action plans to identify gaps in each pillar, drive for corrective actions and review the progress.
– Facilitate the development of individual pillars, set benchmarks and track completion pillar goals, including participation in pillar meetings, team meetings, and related activities.
– Minimize the process variances and drive process improvement projects.
– The candidate should have a BSc degree in Engineering related to Chemical & Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Quality Assurance,
– 2-4 years Management experience and a minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience, preferably in a similar industry.
– Having knowledge on HACCR FSCC and TQM will be an added advantage.
– He / she should be highly adaptable, self motivated & able to grasp new processes and inclined to work in a rapidly changing environment.
– Excellent customer service orientation and good communication skills are a must.
Please login to the link given below and upload your application with full educational qualifications, experience and personal information to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
Apply Online :- http://www.unilever.com.lk/careers/further
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Department,
Unilever Sri Lanka Limited,
258 M Vincent Perera Mawatha,