Territory Manager At Unilever
Post :- Territory Manager
Company Name:- Unilever Sri Lanka Limited
Posting Date :- 23-04-15
Closing Date :- 29-04-15
Salary Other benefits:-
A remuneration package on par with industry standards will be offered to the selected candidate.
Every second of everyday, around the world, people reach for the assurance that we provide. Our brands are so trusted globally that, in fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product. Our global presence and market leadership is unparalleled and is enabled by our people, and thus, we are constantly on the lookout for people who strive to achieve the best in everything they do.
Is it your passion to grow a business through your innate creativity?
At Unilever Sri Lanka, you will be empowered to do just that as a Territory Manager
The selected candidate is responsible for achieving stipulated distribution and visibility objectives of the assigned territory through distributor sales teams.
The main accountabilities of the role would be;
– Achieving Company targets in terms of volume & revenue.
– Developing sales by improving services of business partners and capability of sales force.
– Carrying out all Company business building activities in the assigned territory.
– Applicants should be below 30 years of age, with a full/part qualification in CIM (UK) or equivalent degree.
– He / she should be self confident and assertive with good inter-personal and relationship management skills.
– Experience in sales in a similar capacity would be an added advantage.
– He / she should posses a valid driving license and should be fluent in Tamil language and have a basic knowledge in Sinhala.
Please login to our link given below and upload your application with full educational qualifications, experience and personal information to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
Apply Online :- http://www.unilever.com.lk/careers/further
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Department,
Unilever Sri Lanka Limited,
258 M Vincent Perera Mawatha,