Trainee At GlaxoSmithKline
Post :- Trainee – Finance
Company Name:- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
Posting Date :- 18-04-15
Closing Date :- 25-04-15
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products. Headquartered in the UK, with major business operations in the US, we employ more than 99,000 people in 120 countries.
If you are the kind of person that dreams of making the world a better, healthier place with a passion to succeed and a strong commitment to integrity & professionalism, then we’d love to hear from you.
– Preparation of Brand & SKU P&Ls
– Preparation of MIS relating to A&P & brands related
– Maintaining the A&P Tracker
– Involved with the Costing of the new products
– Preparation of the Innovation sales file
– Involvement with the month end closing/reporting activities
– Undergraduate following a degree in Finance / Accounting
– Part qualification in CIMA
– Attention to detail & analytical skills
– Conversant with MS Excel / Word / Email etc.
– Prior work experience in Finance will be advantageous
– Age below 25 years
Please mail your resume With names of two non-related referees including the post applied for in the subject line.
Your resume should reach us on or before 25th April 2015.
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Senior Manager – Human Resources
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
Level 34, West Tower,
World Trade Centre,