Business Development Officer At Aitken Spence
Post :- Business Development Officer
Company Name:- Aitken Spence
Posting Date :- 28-06-15
Closing Date :- 07-07-2015
Place Of Vacancies:-
Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa, Kandy, Puttalam, Chilaw
Salary Other benefits:-
The selected candidate will be entitled to a remunaration packge to, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
With a nation-wide network that includes over 2500 sub agents located across the country, MMBL Money Master is currently the oldest local agent for Western Union. MMBL is a joint venture between Aitken Spence and Mercantile Merchant Bank. We require the services of a result oriented, highly motivated and dynamic individual to be a part of our team in the following capacity.
– The ideal candidate should be below 35 years of age with GCE A/Ls
– a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an FMCG or equivalent.
– He/she should possess part qualifications in CIM or equivalent professional qualifications in marketing.
– The candidate should be able to adapt to work in a stressful and challenging environment, be computer literate and should possess strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be allocated to work in one of the areas mentioned above and his/her main responsibilities will include:
– Promoting sales in the designated area
– Providing operational support to agents in the designated area
– Managing the network of agents
Apply via Topjobs, email your curriculum vitae together with the names of three non-related referees and a passport sized colour photograph of yourself. Indicate the position and sector applied for, on the top left corner of the envelope or on the subject line of the email when sending your CV. Applications should reach us within 10 days of this publication. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Apply Online :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Director/Chief Human Resources Officer,
Aitken Spence Group Ltd.,
315 Vauxhall Street,