Customer Care Executive At United Motors
Post :- Customer Care Executive for Call Centre
Company Name:- United Motors Lanka PLC
Posting Date :- 10-06-15
Closing Date :- 14-06-2015
Salary Other benefits:-
An attractive package including benefits such as a comprehensive medical scheme along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidate.
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 70 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate, smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
Key Functions & Requirements
– Should possess a good secondary education
– Should possess good interpersonal skills, communication skills in both English and Sinhala
– Should have a flair for public relations and the initiative to act independently
– Should be computer literate, including proficiency in MS office packages, good data entry and typing skill
– Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
– Have experience in similar capacity of administering a call centre or a customer service environment would be advantageous
– Age between 22 to 28 years
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement.
Apply Online :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
100, Hyde Park Corner,