Executive At Siyapatha
Post :- Executive – Fixed Deposits
Company Name:- Siyapatha Finance
Posting Date :- 18-11-15
Closing Date :- 27-12-2015
Salary Other benefits:-
The remuneration package negotiate and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Siyapatha Finance PLC is a rapidly growing finance company which operates as the largest fully owned subsidiary of Sampath Bank PLC. The Company through its extensive channel network caters to a number of diversified market segments via the product portfolio of Finance Leasing, Hire Purchase, Factoring, Gold Financing and Fixed Deposit mobilization.
Due to expansion of business operations, Siyapatha Finance PLC has a vacancy for a position of Executive – Fixed Deposits in the Fixed Deposits Department located at its Head Office.
– Responsible for developing the corporate identity, product portfolios and implementing sales plan to mobilize public deposits.
– The Executive – FD is also responsible to coordinate the corporate strategy with the existing and proposed branch network, closely work with all
– Branch Managers in brand and product awareness and business development.
– Promoting and mobilizing fixed Deposit business both from individuals and corporate sector.
– Implementing and maintaining sales plan according to the guidance given by the management.
– Follow up customer inquiries.
– Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
– Maintain dose professional relationship with existing and new customers.
– Coordinating with branches and organize monthly promotional campaigns.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in the following disciplines: Management / Marketing/ Banking / or Passed GCE (A/L) with full or part qualification in SLIM/CIM/CIMA or equivalent.
– Experience in development of new deposit products will be a definite advantage.
– Possesses excellent analytical & negotiation skills.
– Excellent command of English and Sinhala languages. Ability to speak Tamil will be a distinct advantage.
– Outgoing, productive & hard working personality with flair for public relations.
– Age – 23-28 years.
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources,
Siyapatha Finance PLC,
No 46/12, Nawam Mawatha,