Investment Research Analysts At Copal Amba
Post :-Investment Research Analysts
Company Name:- Copal Amba
Posting Date :- 03-11-15
Closing Date :- 31-11-2015
Copal Amba is the leading provider of offshore research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors. We have consistently been ranked #1 in our space by multiple independent customer satisfaction surveys. Our clients include leading bulge-bracket financial institutions, Fortune 100 corporations, mid-tier companies, boutique investment banks, and funds.
We support over 200 institutional clients through our team of 2,400 highly proficient analysts. Our 9 delivery centres are located close to our clients and to scalable talent pools. Our clients have saved over USD1.5bn over the past 11 years by using our services to enhance front‑office efficiency.
Copal Amba is a Moody’s Analytics company.
Please visit our website for more details: www.copalamba.com
– Owing to the rapid expansion of our business, we are looking for ambitious individuals with personal drive, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our Equity Research team.
– Successful applicants will be designated Analysts/ Associate Analysts depending on their experience and/or level of skill/aptitude.
The role would involve the following:
– Following global industries/markets and analysing multinational companies to enable our clients to make sound investment decisions
– Conducting background research independently, and documenting the findings and conclusions in the form of investment research reports
– Building and maintaining financial models, and generating forecasts as an integral part of the analysis
– A degree in Business, Accounting, or Economics or a professional qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, CA Sri Lanka, or CFA.
– Candidates with degrees/qualifications in other disciplines and relevant skills will be considered as well
– The ability to compile a coherent and logical investment thesis on a company by gaining a detailed understanding of its business, and the ability to write concise and crisp investment recommendation reports.
– Experience and familiarity with the local investment research field, and the ability to write reports on economic or financial research topics will be an added advantage
– Excellent communication skills with absolute attention to detail
A strong work ethic
– The ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure
If you are confident that you meet the above qualifications, please forward your CV, along with a short note that highlights how you meet the above requirements, specifying Investment Research Analyst/(your name) as the subject line.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org