Recovery Assistant At Siyapatha Finance
Post :- Recovery Assistants
Company Name:- Siyapatha Finance
Posting Date :- 18-11-15
Closing Date :- 27-12-2015
Salary Other benefits:-
The remuneration package s negotiate and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Siyapatha Finance PLC is a rapidly growing finance company which operates as the largest fully owned subsidiary of Sampath Bank PLC The Company through its extensive channel network caters to a number of diversified market segments via the product portfolio of Finance Leasing, Hire Purchase, Factoring, Gold Financing and Fixed Deposit mobilization.
Due to expansion of business operations, Siyapatha Finance PLC has vacancy for the positions of Recovery Assistants in its Nugegoda & Kandy Branches.
– Interacting with customers on day to day basis through e-mails, calls and personal meetings for settling outstanding payments related to recovery/collection issues.
– Engage in field visits in order to follow-up the than two months’ outstanding facilities with a view towards reducing the arrears ratio.
– Achieving recovery targets and integral part of day to day operations.
– Scheduling fieid visits in order to follow-up on customers with more than two months’ arrears.
– Investigate actual reasons for defaulting and give relevant information to the Head of the Recovery Department.
– Negotiate with customers by reaching an agreement to dear arrears,, always trying to ensure that the maximum affordable amount is agreed.
– Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Two (2) years’ experience in the field of connection/recoveries.
– Passed GCE (A/L)
– Possess a Valid Riding Licence.
– Professional part qualification from Institute of Credit Management of Sri Lanka will be a distinct advantage.
– Age below 35 years.
Please forward your application with a comprehension resume with names of two non-related referees to the address; below within 14 days of this advertisement You are requested to mention the post applied for on the top left hand
comer of the envelope or in the subject line of the email. The company reserves the right to communicate with the short listed applicants only.
Apply Email :- email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Head of Human Resources,
Siyapatha Finance PLC,
No 46/12, Nawam Mawatha,