Administration Coordinator At Fonterra
Post :- Administration Coordinator
Company Name:- Fonterra Lanka
Posting Date :- 24-01-2016
Closing Date :- 28-01- 2016
Salary Other benefits:-
A remuneration package on per with the industry standards will be offered to the selected candidates.
The selected candidate will be responsible for providing a superior service to internal customers and playing a key role in the Administration Department by ensuring efficient management of the company vehicle fleet, assisting in all activities related to Business Continuity Plan (BCP) and managing other administration activities. The main accountabilities of the role would include;
– Ensuring an excellent service of the vehicle fleet in terms of vehicle maintenance, Insurance, service etc
– Maintaining office pool cars as per company standard
– Ensuring that accurate reports are maintained on fuel consumption, vehicle repairs and maintenance
– Managing and overlooking office maintenance, repairs, refurbishment and construction projects
– Maintaining the company vehicle and office repair and maintenance budget
– Carrying out all activities which are part of the BCP calendar and maintaining relevant documents
– Carrying out data analysis, report preparation and continuous improvement initiatives
– The candidate should possess a Diploma in Business Administration, Management, Logistics or Facilities Management.
– 2+ years of experience in office administration and vehicle fleet management experience is a must.
– PC and Microsoft Office package user skills are required.
If you are keen to build your career with a high performing team, please send in your comprehensive resume within 7 days of this advertisement
We will correspond only with shortlisted candidates
Canvassing will be a disqualification
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org