Trainee Staff Assistant At Sampath Bank
Post :- Trainee Staff Assistant
Company Name:- Sampath Bank PLC
Posting Date :- 24-01-2016
Closing Date :- 31-01- 2016
Salary Other benefits:-
In such eventuality, an attractive remuneration package coupled with a modern and conducive work environment awaits the right candidates.
– Every great success, rises from humble beginnings. In the past quarter century, the fledgling steps tucked under our belt, have today grown to bold and confident strides.
– We hold onto our roots and heritage that helps to identify us. What sets us apart from others and defines us are our innovations and the capacity to embrace changes while keeping with traditions.
– At every defining point of our ongoing journey to greatness, we have challenged ourselves to think differently. This will continue today, tomorrow and into the future… a difference that is apparent in every aspect of our operations, from the offering of innovative products and solutions, to our carefully handpicked staff.
– Seeing the hidden potentials of our potentials’ is what helps us reach, far above and beyond the exceptional. Spread your wings, we’ll help you soar and together we will reach greater heights of achievement as one team, Team Sampath.
Dynamic and self motivated young individuals who are willing to perform in a challenging and rewarding environment.
– Age – Below 23 years
– Three passes at GCE (A/L) examination for the three mate subjects (in one sitting) excluding General English
– Minimum of five Credits at GCE (O/L) examination, including Mathematics, in the first sitting.
A credit Pass for English obtained at a subsequent sitting will also be considered for eligibility
The ideal candidates should also possess the following competencies:
– Literacy in IT
– Proficiency in English language
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment Training:
– The period of training will be two (2) years, during which an attractive allowance will be paid
– On completion of the training period, successful candidates will be considered for appointment as Junior Executives, subject to availability of vacancies
If you fit in the above criteria, apply online by logging on to the “careers” page at www.sampath.lk on or before 31st January 2016.
Selection will be strictly on merit. Any form of canvassing will be a definite disqualification. Applications will be treated confidentially and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.