Assistant Merchandising Manager At Unilever
Post :- Assistant Merchandising Manager
Company Name:- Unilever Sri Lanka
Posting Date :- 06-02-2016
Closing Date :- 10-02- 2016
Salary Other benefits:-
A remuneration package on par with industry standards will be offered to the selected candidate.
Unilever Sri Lanka is the leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company in the country with a rich heritage of building world famous brands for over the last 75 years. We manufacture and market 29 brands that are market leaders. Unilever Sri Lanka remains committed to delivering the highest standards to all stakeholders, in an ethical and transparent manner to make the most positive impact on our people, our country and our planet.
We are aiming to recruit a young, energetic, highly motivated, results oriented individual to assist activities of the Customer Development department of Unilever Sri Lanka.
– To constantly raise the bar in using Point Of Purchase (POP) as an effective channel of communication to shoppers in order to revolutionize the relevance of Unilever brands at Modern Trade (MT) retail.
– Managing diverse teams such as purchasing, supplier networks, customer teams & field execution team for timely and flawless execution.
– Lead Merchandising field execution team to deliver “Perfect Stores” in all Modern Trade chains.
– Responsible for all Unilever national launch and re-launch communications in MT.
– Optimize effectiveness of merchandising spend.
– Below 30 years of age.
– He/she should be self-confident and assertive with good relationship management skills.
– Bachelors in Business Management degree preferably in Marketing from a recognized University and/or qualified in CIM (UK).
– Experience in sales in similar capacity (FMCG) would be an added advantage.
– He/she should possess valid a driving license.
Please log on to the link given below and upload your application with full educational qualifications, experience and personal information, within 7 days of this advertisement.