Human Resources Officer At Paycorp
Post :- Human Resources Officer
Company Name:- Paycorp International
Posting Date :- 04-02-2016
Closing Date :- 11-02- 2016
Salary Other benefits:-
In return for your hard work and the success of your team, you will be offered an attractive remuneration package between Rs50,000- Rs70,000+ bonus based on skill and experience.
We are a long standing prominent International Payments Solutions company who is experiencing fantastic growth into the global market. We currently provide cutting-edge ecommerce payment solutions to Banks in Australia. New Zealand and Sri Lanka.
We require Human resources Manager to help look over the day to day operations at our successful Payments business. This is an important position in the company; it will be your responsibility to ensure staff stability for the Paycorp Payments group. We are looking for 2 years experienced Human Resources professionals who are ready to take the next step in their career.
– Providing HR support and advice to associates
– Recruitment of new employees (Job ad’s, resume sorting, interviews, references)
– Managing and assisting with the annual performance appraisal process
– Assist and organise training of staff
– Maintain a positive working culture through social activities
– Experience in grievances, terminations, redundancies & performance management
– Day-to-day HR adhoc tasks
– The successful candidate will require the following skills and experience:
– Tertiary qualification or relevant certificate in Human Resources preferred
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
– Must have knowledge of Sri lankan employment legislation and regulations
– Proficiency using Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
– Ability to multitask with excellent time management skills
To apply for any of the roles above, you must email a covering letter outlining your suitability to this role and a current resume
Apply Email :- email@example.com