Management Trainee At Ceylon Asset Management
Post :- Management Trainee
Company Name:- Ceylon Asset Management (CAM)
Posting Date :- 18-02-2016
Closing Date :- 25-02- 2016
Salary Other benefits:-
An environment that motivates you to give of your very best or better, plus a remuneration package on par with the best or better as per the disciplined personal to his work performances. Also, a satisfying career with many opportunities for further advancement
Ceylon Asset Management (CAM) is one of the fastest growing Unit Trust Management Companies in Sri Lanka with a track record of over fifteen years. CAM is an Associates Company of Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation and is licensed to manage Unit Trust Funds by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Sri Lanka. Deutsche Bank AG acts as the Trustee and Custodian of the funds. We enable local and foreign investors to benefit from Sri Lanka’s stock market and fixed income investment opportunities. We have a number of exciting job opportunities in our client relationship department for those who are motivated to succeed.
To acquire, grow and strengthen client relationships through effective relationship management. Special focus will be on satisfying the financial and investment needs of corporate and high net worth individual clients’ as per their defined objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
– Generate new business to achieve defined sales targets in all unit trust funds.
– Build and strengthen relationships with existing clients.
– Be abreast with information on equities, bonds and money markets and accordingly advice clients on global economic policies and trends.
– Prepare investment portfolios and proposals based on client’s risk appetite and offer products that suits the client1 s profile.
– Provide professional client service to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and retention.
– Should hold a degree in finance/marketing from a reputed university or qualified in CIMA/CIM.
– Minimum of one year experience in a relevant field in banking or financial institution would be an added advantage.
– Age below 25 years.
– The ideal candidates should be energetic and highly motivated professional with the relevant skills, education and experience.
– In addition, must have strong oral and written communication skills with good attitude and personality.
Suitable individuals are invited to send their CVs on or before 25th February 2016 to Please indicate the post applied for in the subject line of the e-mail.
Apply Email :- email@example.com