Risk & Compliance Officer At Vision Fund
Post :- Risk & Compliance Officer
Company Name:- Vision Fund Lanka
Posting Date :- 22-02-2016
Closing Date :- 04-03- 2016
Place Of Vacancies:-
Mahiyangana, Bibila, Galenbindunuwewa, Anuradhapura,Dambulla, Jaffna, Kilinochchi, Kalutara, Puttalam, Tissamaharama, Wellawaya, Ambalantota
We are a Micro-finance organisation that works with Christian values in partnership with World Vision, to improve the lives of children. We work with rural communities around the island, providing micro finance loans that empower clients to grow a successful business which in turn helps them to provide their children with improved education and nutrition.
We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team!
– The role involves assisting in the management of all risk in branch operations, and monitoring and exercising controls to mitigate them.
– Secondary duties involve activities related to audit, and ensuring compliance to policies and set procedures.
– Diploma in relevant field or G.C.E. (A/L) qualification
– A good command of English and computer skills
– Willing to travel between substation and other branch locations
– Minimum 2 years’ field experience in a micro finance environment and/or audit experience would be an added advantage
– Owner of a motorbike inclusive of a valid driving license
Cover letter and CV inclusive of 2 non related referees should be sent to the below mentioned address, within two weeks of this advertisement Please insert the title of the designation applying for on the top left comer of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
HR MANAGER ,
VISIONFUND LANKA ,
2nd Floor, 120 A, Dharmapala Mw, ,