Territory Manager At Unilever
Post :- Territory Manager
Company Name:- Unilever Sri Lanka
Posting Date :- 07-02-2016
Closing Date :- 12-02- 2016
Unilever Sri Lanka is the leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Company in the country with a rich heritage of building world famous brands for over the last 75 years. We manufacture and market 29 brands and are market leaders. Unilever Sri Lanka remains committed to delivering the highest standards to all stakeholders, in an ethical and transparent manner to make the most positive impact on our people, our country and our planet.
Chosen candidate/s will be responsible to manage the Sales Operations for a designated Territory/ Area through distributor sales teams.
The main accountabilities of the role would be:
– Deliver Annual & Monthly company targets in terms of volume & revenue
– Developing sales by improving services of business partners and capability of Sales force
– Carrying out all Company business building activities in the assigned territory
– Establish a strong PR with business partners and key stakeholders in the territory
– Passionate about Sales
– Below 30 years of age
– He / she should be self confident and assertive with good inter-personal and relationship management skills
– Experience in sales in a similar capacity (FMCG)
– Fluency in Sinhala & Tamil would be an added advantage
– Should possess full/part qualification in CIM (UK) or equivalent degree
– He / she should posses a valid driving license and be willing to work in outstation areas
Please log on to the link given below and upload your application with full educational qualifications, experience and personal information, within 7 days of this advertisement.
Apply Post :-
Human Resources Department,
Unilever Sri Lanka Limited,
258, M Vincent Perera Mawatha,