Trainees Assurance At Ernst & Young
Post :- Trainees- Assurance
Company Name:- Ernst & Young
Posting Date :- 20-02-2016
Closing Date :- 04-03- 2016
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are looking for Trainees to enhance our Audit & Assurance teams in our Colombo office.
– Be Students following CA Sri Lanka, CIMA, ACCA or CMA
– Have excellent skils in communication with a very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
– Have a proven track-record of high-quality work, and excellent team-working and interpersonal skills.
– Be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point
– Be Committed & determined to be the best!
Prior audit experience at a reputed audit firm would be an added advantage.
If interested, post your resume, with the names and contact details of two non-related referees to the attention of the Senior Manager HRD, Ernst & Young, 201 De Saram Place, Colombo 10 or email. Please state “Assurance Trainees” on the resume and envelope or the subject line of your e-mail. All applications must be submitted by Friday 4th March 2016.
Apply Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org