Supply Chain Executive At Brightstar
Post :- Supply Chain Executive
Company Name:- Brightstar
Posting Date :- 19-07-2016
Closing Date :- 29-07- 2016
Place Of Vacancies:-
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Brightstar, headquartered in Miami, Florida, is the world’s largest specialized wireless distributor and a leading global services company, serving mobile device manufacturers, wireless operators and retailers, with a presence on six continents. The company’s industry-leading services indude value-added distribution, supply chain solutions, handset protection and insurance, buy-back and trade-in solutions, multi-channel retail solutions, and financial services. Brightstar’s annual revenues were US$6.0 billion for the period ended September30,2012.
The company is ranked #58 on the Forbes 2012 List of America’s Largest Private Companies. For more information, please visit http://www.brightstarcorp.com
– Prepare, report, and communicate forecast and inventory
measurements to management (forecast accuracy, inventory plan vs. targets).
– Manage SKU levels relevant channels and recommend SKU replenishment initiatives as and when required.
– Highlighting and addressing supply chain issues that could affect the business.
– Reporting on and managing the inventory levels, highlighting risks and actions.
– Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
– Participate and contribute to fortnightly/monthly S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) Process
– Plan and execute procurement of goods from global and local suppliers
– Maintain strong working relationships and communications directly with the suppliers to confirm delivery schedules and ensure in time deliveries
– Proactively report product availability issues
– Work cross-functionally & closely with Channel Operations, Device, and Warehouse Operations Teams for collaborative demand & supply planning as well as good receiving & deliveries.
– Advance diploma in Supply Chain or related field
– 2-3 years Supply Chain Planning experience
– Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain concepts and application
– Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
– Good interpersonal and communications skills (oral & written)
– Proficient in advance Microsoft excel!
– Self-starter with ability to work independently under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities
– Flexible work schedule
If you meet the relevant requirement send your application with contact details of two non-related referees with the position applied on the subject of your email . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply Email :- HR.SriLanka@brightstarcorp.com