Registrars At Registrar General’s Department
Post :- Registrars Marriages, Births and Deaths in Tamil Medium
Company Name:- Registrar General’s Department
Posting Date :- 06-09-2016
Closing Date :- 03-10- 2016
Place Of Vacancies:-
Applications are invited for the Posts of Registrars of Marriages, Births and Deaths in the Divisions set out in the
– Applicants should be permanent residents of the said Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Divisions
and should be entitled to properties and have acquired sufficient interest and influence in the area.
– Both male and female can apply for these Posts.
– Applicants should be not less than 30 years and not more than 60 years of age.
– Applicants should be married.
– Details regarding educational and other qualifications etc., could be obtained from the notices exhibited in
public places such as District Secretariats, Land and District Registries, Divisional Secretaries Offices, Grama Niladhari
Offices, Rural Development Societies and Co-operative Societies in the Division.
– Application forms are obtainable from the Offices of District Secretaries (Government Agents) and Land and
District Registries. Completed applications should be sent by registered post to the address given in the Schedule on or before 03rd October, 2016.
More Details :- http://documents.gov.lk/files/gz/2016/9/2016-09-02(I-IIA)E.pdf
Apply Post :-
E. M. Gunasekera,
Registrar General’s Department,
No. 234/A3, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha,