Assistant Manager At Yamaha
Post :- Assistant Manager – Colombo
Company Name:- Associated Motorways (Private) Limited – Yamaha
Posting Date :- 13-11-2016
Closing Date :- 20-11- 2016
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited, popularly known as AMW, fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka for more than 65 years.
AMW is the agent in Sri Lanka for world renowned brands such as Nissan, Yamaha, Renault, Datsun, Suzuki, Piaggio, Eicher, BP, Castrol, SONAX, Goodyear and Evergreen. The local brands in the portfolio include EPIC, Marathon, Automall, Pitstop and Capital Leasing.
Yamaha Motorcycle Sales Unit is in the process of expanding the branch network and is looking for a dynamic, high caliber person to fill the following position.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Ensure divisional dealer targets and individual dealer targets are achieved.
– Responsible for Dealer network development, Dealer Sales and proper communication between the dealer & the company.
– Ensure timely collection of payments and control credit sales.
– Carry out promotional activities.
– Provide management information including market information, competitor’s behavior, market trends etc.
– Maintain high level of customer satisfaction standards.
– Monitor, guide and supervise the performance of the area Sales Staff
– 4 years’ Industry experience and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
– Full/part qualification in Sales & Marketing (CIM/ SLIM) from a Recognized Institute.
– Fluency in English and Sinhala Languages; Tamil would be an advantage.
– Good PR Skills & Network Development skills.
– Willing to travel extensively island-wide.
– Age below 35 years
An attractive remuneration package with incentives will be offered to the selected candidate.
Please forward your detailed CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees by e-mail or post, Indicating the position within 10 days of this advertisement to:
Apply E-mail: email@example.com
Apply Post :-
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited,
185, Union Place,