HR Trainee At GlaxoSmithKline
Post :- HR Trainee – Consumer Healthcare
Company Name:- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
Posting Date :- 13-11-2016
Closing Date :- 30-11- 2016
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer health products. Headquartered in the UK, with major business operations in the US, we employ more than 99,000 people in 120 countries.
If you are the kind of person that dreams of making the world a better, healthier place with a passion to succeed and a strong commitment to integrity & professionalism, then we’d love to hear from you.
– Support the HR division of GSK Consumer Healthcare in the implementation of GSK HR practices, such as recruitment, training & development, performance and talent management etc.
– The selected candidate will be on a trainee contract for one year and will be paid a trainee allowance
– Three passes in A/L’s (in the core subjects)
– A degree or part qualification in Human Resource Management will be advantageous
– Ability to effectively communicate in English
– Proficiency in MS Office
– Age below 25 years
Please mail your resume with names of two non-related referees including the post applied for in the subject line.
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Snr Manager Human Resources,
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare,
Level 34 – West Tower,
World Trade Center,