Immigration Liaison Assistant At Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Post :- Immigration Liaison Assistant
Company Name:- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
Posting Date :- 12-11-2016
Closing Date :- 25-11- 2016
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Handling intelligence and official data
-Receiving, grading and disseminating intelligence, circulating suspect alerts, contributing to monthly reports, and preparing monthly statistical returns
– Undertaking verification checks, compliance checks and project research
– Supporting the development of evidence
– based intelligence in relation to operational activity and investigation functions
– Gathering, recording and summarising statistics.
– Assisting in the production of reports
– Liaison – Help develop and maintain strong internal and external stakeholder relationships with local law-enforcement, airlines, international liaison colleagues, as well as high Commission and Home Office colleagues
– Administrative Support – To manage and fully support all RALON administrative functions.
– Providing logistical support to the Immigration Liaison Officers and Manager.
– Completing business cases, photocopying, filing, making travel arrangements, completing associated expenditure reports and using IT tools to monitor expenditure
– To provide accurate written and verbal translation/interpreting support KEY REQUIREMENTS:
– EDUCATION: GCEA/L
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Advanced Excel knowledge is desirable) e.g. use and application of pivot tables.
– Using evidence based approach to gather information from a wide range of sources and viewpoints, analysis and evaluation and reaching sound conclusions in order to propose constructive solutions.
– Effective communication skills and the ability to prioritise work effectively under pressure For job specification and further details please visit our website