Staff At Diethelm Travel Lanka
Post :- Staff for Travel Centre
Company Name:- Hemas Group – Diethelm Travel Lanka (Pvt) Ltd
Posting Date :- 16-11-2016
Closing Date :- 25-11- 2016
Diethelm Travel Sri Lanka, is a subsidiary company of the Hemas Group – a leading public quoted conglomerate in Sri Lanka and a member of the Diethelm Travel Group – a leading Travel Group in the Asian Region
At present there is a rapid growth in the arrival of tourists to Sri Lanka which has enhanced the country’s Tourism industry to a new level. This paradise island is in perfect combination to offer its travellers a remarkable experience ranging from stunning landscapes, pristine beaches, captivating religious and cultural heritage, which no other destination could offer.
Join one of Sri Lanka’s leading and prestigious Destination Management Companies and be a part of the fastest growing industry.
Diethelm Travel Sri Lanka is currently looking Staff for one of its Travel Centres that operates at leading hotels in Colombo and Galle. The ideal candidate should be a customer-friendly person who will be able to handle travel counter operations independently and possess a fair knowledge to create possible excursions around Colombo/Galle and tours packages that could be offered in Sri Lanka.
Excellent communications as well as interpersonal skills along with the ability to work under pressure are essential attributes for this position. Work experience in a similar or acceptable capacity in an Inbound Tourism Industry based organization would be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate should:
– Possess excellent command of English and good IT skills
– Friendly, outgoing and self-motivated personality
– Have the ability to effectively sell Sri Lanka as a holiday destination
– Be methodical, trustworthy, confident and possess the ability to multitask
– Be able to sell and collaborate with customers of different walks of life
– A good knowledge on transport & tourism based operations is an advantage
– Should be GCE (A/L) qualified/awaiting results and possess a credit pass for English at the GCE (O/L)
Job entails working on a 24 hour roster if required
Please forward your CV together with the contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement. Please mention the position applied for and address your CV to:
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Manager – Human Resources,
Diethelm Travel Lanka (Pvt) Ltd,
Level 6, Hemas House,
No: 75, Braybrooke Place,