Trainee Coordinator At Ceylon Tobacco
Post :- Trainee Coordinator
Company Name:- Ceylon Tobacco Company PLC
Posting Date :- 16-11-2016
Closing Date :- 18-11- 2016
Ceylon Tobacco Company PLC is a leading FMCG organisation in Sri Lanka and a member of the most recognized international tobacco group, British American Tobacco (BAT).
BAT is brimming with unique opportunities. For the right person, it’s the perfect place to forge a truly exceptional, global career.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a performance-oriented individual to join as a Trainee Coordinator to support the technical training agenda at our factory operations. Key responsibilities:
– Preparation of the training need analysis
– Developing the annual technical training calendar
– Coordination of training programs & schedules
– Evaluating and reporting on progress
The ideal candidate should possess the following requirements:
– Diploma holder/part time student with HR / Business background
– Excellent communication skills – English and Sinhala, both written and verbal
– Excellent skills in MS Office
– Active and creative team player with good PR skills
Can you rise to our challenge?
If you have the desire and confidence, and you feel that you have the right capabilities and strengths to fulfill the requirements of the above opportunity, please forward your application to reach us on or before 18th November 2016
Apply E-mail: Nisansala_perera@bat.com