Customer Support Service Engineer At DIMO
Post :- Customer Support Service Engineer – Construction Machinery Service Department
Company Name:- DIESEL & MOTOR ENGINEERING PLC – DIMO
Posting Date :- 23 -12-2016
Closing Date :- 02-01-2017
At DIMO, we believe in “Making work enjoyable and rewarding” Working at DIMO is more than just a job. We are committed to taking your career to greater heights. The professional and collaborative work environment of DIMO sets the foundation of success to those who are serious about building a long-term career in the organization.
– Minimum 2 years’work experience in construction & mining industry
– Possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering
– Full or part professional qualification in marketing with Industrial products marketing experience.
– Good command of English both written and oral is compulsory.
– Literacy in computer
– Preparation of warranty related technical reports, coordinate with manufactures with regard to warranty matters( Payment, costing, warranty repairs)
– Provide User training on application of the machines at customer’s job site for each new machine delivery
– Building Rapport & advising them on the correct use of the machines
– Visual Inspections of the machines
– Work in progress follow-up and update the customers on the status of service and repairs
– Preparation of Monthly Service Operation Reports to manufacturers
If you dream of soaring and achieving great heigh ts in the business world, and believe you are innovative and career minded, join us to reap the benefits of a fulfilling career
Please send in your CV with the names and contact details of two non-related referees by logging into our Careers at DIMO Facebook page (www.facebook.com/careersDIMO) or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the post applied for in the message..
Apply Post :-
General Manager – Human Resources,
DIESEL & MOTOR ENGINEERING PLC,
No 65, Jethawana Road,