Credit Controller At Hemas
Post :- Credit Controller
Company Name:- Hemas Logistics
Posting Date :- 26-01-2017
Closing Date :-01-02-2017
Hemas Logistics focuses on offering end to end logistics services to support an agile, scalable and cost effective supply chain for our clients. Our portfolio of services comprise Haulage, Customs Brokering, Inland Container Depot Management Services, Warehousing, 3rd Party Logistics and Distribution backed by passionate and experienced team of professionals to understand client requirements and offer innovative solutions with process driven operations model with a sound IT platform.
– Provides monthly projection for cash receipts from assigned accounts and regular status of performance of collection.
– Contact customers via outbound/inbound phone calls and other means of communication to secure balance of debt.
– Negotiate re-payment with debtors by form of payment in full, settlements and payment arrangements.
– Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment accounts to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
– Preparing debtor statements.
The ideal candidate should have following requirements;
– GCE Advanced Level
– Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity
– Proficiency in MS Office package
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work independently
– Negotiation skills
– Analytical skills
Having completed courses in accounting, finance or similar would be an added advantage.
Applicants are requested to e-mail a comprehensive bio data with contact details of two non-related referees. E-mail applications to
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES,
HEMAS LOGISTICS (PVT) LTD,
No: 36, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha,