Customer Service At Scicom Lanka
Post :- Executive-Customer Service
Company Name:- Scicom Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd – Public Listed Company (PLC)
Posting Date :- 26-01-2017
Closing Date :-02-02-2017
Scicom was incorporated in 1997 in Malaysia and is a Public Listed Company (PLC) listed on the main board of Bursa Malaysia. Scicom has been a PLC since 2005 with service centres in Kuala Lumpur and Colombo. We service bcal conglomerates, multi-nationals and governments around the region and beyond.
Our suite of services include integrated solutions in Customer Lifecycle Management. Education Solutions, e-Commerce Solutions and e-Govemment Solutions.
Scicom talks, emails, tweets, chats, processes and interacts with millions of customers annually. Our portfolio of business solutions and industry expertise enables us to address our client’s business challenges and translate their strategic vision into roadmaps that will rapidly create new sources of value and differentiation Over 100 million distinct transactions resolve, enhance, provide value and serves our clients customers in over 30 languages.
Our centres in Malaysia and Sri Lanka, linked and fully redundant via state of the art multichannel technology platforms, serves a discerning client base.
Scicom provides unique solutions in service excellence across Asia Pacific.
Due to expansion in Scicom Lanka (Pvt.) Ltd, we have the following career opportunity:
The Executive-Customer Service will be required to manage all enquires pertaining to hotel booking services, hotel payments and related products and services.
He /he will support the contact centre via telephone calls, emails and walk-ins.
The Responsibilities: –
– Assist with all incoming enquiries pertaining to hotel reservations, products and services.
– Assist with all promotion and marketing campaign enquiries.
– Resolve customer complaints and enquires in relation to changes in reservation dates and related services.
– Assist/undertake any other task assigned by line management.
– O Levels and/or A Levels
– Degree, Diploma or an equivalent professional qualification is an added advantage.
– A high degree of integrity and professionalism.
– Minimum of 1 year in a similar capacity preferably in contact center /customer service environment
– Excellent command of written and spoken English and Sinhala.
– Excellent knowledge of PC software – Windows, Excel, Word , PowerPoint
– Dynamic, highly motivated and a result – oriented team player with good interpersonal skills
– Possess initiative and be able to work independently
– Ability to work in a challenging environment
Monday – Friday 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
No 466, Galle Road, Colombo 03 (next to Fab bakery)
Send your CV to
Apply E-mail: email@example.com