Business Development/ Analyist At AMW
Post :- Business Development/ Analyist
Company Name:- Associated Motorways (Private) Limited
Posting Date :- 17-02-2017
Closing Date :- 24-02-2017
Associated Motorways (Private) Limited, popularly known as AMW, fully-owned subsidiary of Al-Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is the leading Automotive company in Sri Lanka with a proud history of 65 years.
AMW is the agent in Sri Lanka for world renowned brands such as Nissan, Yamaha, Renault, Datsun, Suzuki, Piaggio, New Holland, Gongfeng, BP, Castrol, SONAX, Goodyear and Evergreen. The local brands in the portfolio include EPIC, Marathon, Automall, Pitstop and Capital Leasing.
With a view of extending finance analysis and advice to the Business Units the company is looking for young, result oriented professionals with a passion for numbers and hunger to grow with the Number 1 Automotive Company in Sri Lanka.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Provide all key management information to the respective division heads.
– Ensure business plans are implemented as per budget and on agreed time lines.
– Evaluation of pricing strategies channel performance and marketing plans.
– Monitoring and improvement of business process
– Budget/forecast preparation and review.
– Analysis of business performance and operations^
– Carry out feasibility studies on new business initiatives & investments.
– Be part of the strategic planning team of the business unit.
– Competency in analysis and interpretation of datapand information for effective decision making.
– A good understanding of business dynamics and ability to support strategy development for development of business division.
– A good identifier opportunities for better value creation in all areas of business.
– To carry an operational background, in order to provide strategic operational support along with the senior management of the division to achieve objectives.
– Full qualification from a professional financing body, preferably CIMA/ACCA/ICASL or a degree in Finance/Business Management from a recognized university.
– 2-3 years of relevant work experience is a must.*’
– Excellent IT skills.
– Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Strong personality with ability to work independently.
In addition to the professionally conducive working environment, the selected candidate will be offered an attractive
remuneration package with benefits.
Please forward your detailed CV with names and contact details of two non-related referees by email indicating the position within 10 days of this advertisement to:
Apply E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Post :-
Senior Human Resources Manager,
Associated Motorways (private) Limited,
185, Union Place,