Business Support Coordinator At Tetran
Post :- Business Support Coordinator
Company Name:- Tetran
Posting Date :- 17-02-2017
Closing Date :- 01-03-2017
TETRAN is a leading Australian Managed Services Provider with service coverage in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Sri Lanka. We focus on providing innovative and flexible IT services and solutions that enhance business productivity. In light of our recent merger with MOQ digital (ASX:MOQ), it’s an exciting time to work in a vibrant organisation as we embark on a period of transformation and growth.
We are seeking a self-starter who possesses excellent communication to join as a Business Support Coordinator in Colombo.
The Business Support team is responsible for the overall general office management at TETRAN/MOQdigital. You will be responsible for managing the office supplies, handle internal processes and policy governance, manage the office premises presentation, assist in corporate travel procedures and visa application management in the organisation.
The individual we’re looking for should be service oriented, a team player and have the ability to take the initiative when implementing processes.
Technically you will be capable of:
– Providing the best support for Office Management in Colombo
– Managing Stock and Facilities within Colombo Office
– Ensuring assistance with Corporate Travelling and Visa Application
– Engaging in organisation of employees welfare and recreational activities
– Serving as a point of contact for external vendor coordination
You will have the Following Qualifications:
– A professional qualification in any field of expertise
– Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
– Minimum of 2 Years experience in a similar capacity.
– Experience working in a multinational organisation will be a definite advantage
As a success oriented person you will:
– Have outstanding communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
– Be Responsible, self-Motivated, pro-active and disciplined approach to work
– Pay attention to detail and be able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
– Be highly organised with strong time management skills
– Have the ability to work in a team environment
– Have the ability to meet deadlines
– Be able to work Australian business hours (9am – 5pm AEST)
If this is you, email CV
Apply E-mail: email@example.com